In the Nursery programme of G-Schools, children are taught more advanced social, emotional and academic skills compared to playgroup.
Children are engaged in school readiness activities such as reading, writing, counting, number recognition and problem solving in a fun filled but purposeful manner. Children are encouraged to corroborate their learning through collaborative activities in the areas of dramatics, science and arts.
The nursery curriculum aims to provide a right array of activities to help children move towards achieving their early learning goals.
2.5 years to 3.5 years
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Expression Through Art and Drama
- Theme Based Concept Math and Language Skill Development
- Math and Language Skill Development
- Opportunities For Fine and Gross Motor Development
- Promoting Cognitive Development
- Pattern Writing
- Colouring and Drawing
- Sentence Building
- Sensory Time
- Story Time
- Creative Time
- Library Time
- Reading and writing
- Music and Dance
- Celebration of Festivals and Special Days
- Field Trips
- Nature Walk
- Free Play at Technology Corner